[MOL] Pathology consults Kathy/Lil [01821] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pathology consults Kathy/Lil

Kathy, I'm confused. Are Dr. Collins/Forsythe at University of
Washington Medical Center in Seattle or no?

I just got off the phone with our pathology department. The slides are
not back from Vancouver but they will slice more from the neck node
section to send to 1) UWMC 2) MD Anderson. Ready for tomorrow. This is
great news for me. Mind, I have to pack and send the specimens myself by
fedex.

Thanks, Cheers, Jeanne