Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01819] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Beav,

      I just ordered the same treatment for my husband, but I ordered it
from Washington st., from a company there that is trying to get it approved
for use it the U.S. for cancer. The treatment is named after the Dr. who
discovered it. (Dr. Alivizatos), the product is called Issine, and I just
put my husband on it. The small bottle is in spray form, and is sprayed
(for him) 5 sprays in the morning before breakfast. The cost of each bottle
is $395.00, and they air freight to you,  to have the very next day after
you call. I called at 6:00pm est, and received the product at 10:00am est,
the very next day. There is a diet of sorts that you must follow, and I do
mean must, however my husband was diagnosed the last week of March, he was
told at the time of diagnoses that most likely he would live maybe 6 months,
and I was very thankful I found this site right away, as I needed to learn
as much as I could about cancer as quickly as I could. I needed a support
group also, as does everyone, and GOD sent me to the perfect place!!!! My
husband, today had his 14th radiation, but by Friday of last week was
already talking, (he could speak at all before), so today the Dr. did a
quick xray to see if any thing was happening to the tumor to explain the
fast progress my husband was making, the Dr. has first told us he would show
no improvement most likely until he had- had like at least 25 to 30
treatments (one every day)  of chemo. I am happy to report at this time the
tumor is shrinking and enough for the Dr. to tell just by the simplest of
xrays, (he even said the one he did today wasn't a good xray but sense
Michael was showing some improvement he did one on this machine anyway).
Well to say the Dr. was a bit surprised is an understatement, he was shocked
to find even with this machine he could see a great amount of
shrinkage,,,,,YAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO,
I will at this time give all the credit to GOD, for we wouldn't have done
any of this had  GOD not show us the way. We prayed for the right guidance
and that what ever his will it be done!!!!!  I rest my case, GOD'S will is
being done. It isn't good luck or good fortune it is GOD, and for me it is
all the support that I've received here on this site. Hmmm did I just write
a book, oops sorry everyone, needless to say I am a bit EXCITED  8).......
ok I'll shut up for awhile.  xo to everyone Dean