Re: [MOL] Carol [01806] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol

Dear Carol:  I moved to Boise from Portland.  I lived there for over fifteen
years and loved it.  They have some of the best medical care available in the
U.S. -- the same is true of Seattle.  My oncologist is from the University of
Washington Science Center -- or whatever they call that.  We (the people in
Boise) have been very fortunate to have her.

Love, Kathy