Re: [MOL] URGENT! IMPORTANT! [01805] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] URGENT! IMPORTANT!

Hi, Dave:  I'm not really shocked.  It takes a lot to shock this old girl
anymore.  I just don't think this is real -- it sounds like a hoax to me.  My
insurance company has been very fair with me so far -- and it has been SO
FAR, believe me.  I have cost them lots and lots of money.  But you're right
-- they are all about money, and I have dealt with several (in lawsuits) that
were anything but fair.

Love, Kathy