Re: [MOL] Hi, Lillian [01804] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi, Lillian

Dear Claire:  I wish you the best of luck.  I had the Carboplatin and Taxol
for my small cell lung cancer; also Cisplatin, Taxotere, and VP-16.  They
were very effective.  If I can do anything to help you through your chemo,
please let me know.  I'm here for you.

Love, Kathy in Boise