Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food.... [01803] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Will Work For Food....

Ya know gang..I am somewhat offended by this little blurb. Though I KNOW some
of these folks are not "kosher", I also KNOW that some are.  I have been
"ripped off" many times...but, I would raher always be "ripped off" than not
to have tried to help someone in need. I figure G-d wants me to err on the
side of human kindness !! And at the same time....that old addage always
rings in MY ear..."there by the grace og G-d go I"
Call me naive...call me a Pollyanna...lets just be careful of judging ALL by
the actions of a few. Ok..off the soap box!!!   Pat in Houston