Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01799] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Hi carol;
    Seems like you don't have much choice in this matter. Is your cancer located
in your brain? If so I can tell you that I watched a man with brain tumors
respond to this alternative trt. in mexico. When he first came in for trtmt. he
couldn't speak or recognize anybody (inc. wife), they just held hands and she
would take him wherever. After the fifth trtmt. he was talking with his wife and
he recognized her. He also didn't have that dredful look of fear on his face. He
was smiling. I never got there name and I don't know anymore then what I seen but
I will give you this number in case you may want to check it out.They changed
there name but it used to American Biologics. 1-800-785-0490 is their number and
the name of the trtmt. you want is called alivazatos. I have also seen bald
patients grow hair from this trtmt. Hope it can help you, It is expensive. They
do have a ph. no. of a place in Texas that checks on insurance cos. that cover, I
think blue shield does but I am not sure. Anyway best wishes to you......Your
friend Beav