Re: [MOL] cancer [01796] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] cancer

Dear Betty, please accept my condolences on the passing of your mother, I
know how hard it is to lose a parent. As to your question, I am no doctor
but, in my experience, the only thing about cancer that you can rely on is
that it will be as different and unique as the person who has it. In other
words, there are no hard and fast rules. When the doctors give a time frame
they are really only making an educated guess and are often wrong, as this
disease seems has a mind of its own. I am so sorry that you were robbed of
the time you had hoped to be able to share with your mother. Please feel
welcome to stay in touch with us if you feel it would help you in any way.
Your friend,
Bridget