[MOL] Re: Pat Kimmi's Dad [01791] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Pat Kimmi's Dad

Pat, many thanks for the post about your Dad.  Makes me feel better already.
I'm particularly pleased to learn that he still has his hair after four months.
I hope, I hope, I hope I won't lose mine this time.

Jeanne -- More reason than ever to have your onc investigate and see if low dose
will work for you.

Claire