[MOL] Cathy, Chris, Lil & all Molers [01781] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Cathy, Chris, Lil & all Molers

Hi Lil, Cathy, Chris & all Mol Angels,
I think you got that right, Cathy.  Sometimes I wonder how I will make it
through another day, but more so how Mother and Don will make it through the
next day.  I really try not to think about the surprises that I may face the
next day, cause some of them are not to much fun.  I just put Don to bed.  I
have to get up at 5:30 am to go to work, I'll be home about 7:30 am.  Him
and Mother will still be sleeping, but if not my grand daughter will be here
to take care of them.
I gave Don his sugar check and insulin shot today, instructions over the
phone from Hospice, I did get a bit nervous doing that, but the good Lord
helped me get through that too.
The other night when Don fell in the bedroom he wound up with his head under
the port a pot, I went to get the phone to call Hospice for help to get him
up, my grand daughter and I couldn't get him up.  They had me check to see
if any of our neighbors were home so I walked to the closest one and him and
his wife who is a nurse, which was something I didn't know, anyway her and
her hubby got him up ok.  Before I left to go get him help I checked on him
and he was laughing saying he was taking a sh__ with his head under the
pottie, I told him he better not be cause he didn't have a diaper on, he
just laughed and repeated himself, so I checked him and he wasn't and thank
God he didn't.  So far he minds pretty good, you really have to learn how to
raise kids again, cause that is what Mom and him are both like.
I must get to bed.
The laughs we share is what helps us to make it to another day.
Life is normal for us, cause God has us where we are in life for a reason,
that is not for us to ask.  Right?  We can guess, but he is the only one
that knows.
Hope all is well for you and yours.  So Sorry to hear of the new losses of
our Mol Angels, God bless those of you that are grieving their loved ones,
my prayers go out to you.
Someday I will find time to be more active on Mol again.  I really feel bad
not being here for all of you and the new ones too.  I used to be on
everyday for 2 to 6 hours, now I am lucky if I get on for that amount of
time in a month.
I know you will all understand that my time is spent where it has to be for
now.
Thank you all who have asked how we were doing and also the ones that have
responded, you are all wonderful Mol Angels.
Love you all, God Bless,
Nanc ():-)