[MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01780] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Been away myself and found 250 messages. I will pass on the pity pot
tomorrow. What a choice for you, Carol. My best wishes for you that you
find the right one. Amazing what we worry about but worry away. Pity pot
coming your way. We need time to mourn and move on. God bless, Jeanne