Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01770] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Kathy

You're right on again!

Today I decided that I was spending too much time thinking about my hair. I
hit WalMart and bought a hair cutting set and off it came...........with one
of my daughter's help.
I left 1/8 inch until I figure out how to shave it.................get ready
for pictures!!!!!!!

Luv

Dave B