[MOL] cancer [01766] Medicine On Line

[MOL] cancer

My Mother was diagnosed with Adeno Carcinoma Blatter cancer two months ago.  They removed most of the tumor but could not get it all because of her health and age of 88.  They said no drugs would help this kind of cancer, but gave her one to two years to live.  Within two months it had spread to her bones, liver and lungs and kidney.  She passed away last week.

Does this kind of cancer spread slowly in some people her age or is it just a rapid killer once you have it internally and if it cannot be removed completely.

I am confused because of her rapid demise and the Doctors initial prognosis.

Can you advise me.

Thank You

Betty Posner