Re: [MOL] Carol/Reply [01764] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol/Reply

Lillian ... yes I am the piggy !  But I share at least with my hubby !  We
get to support each other this way !  And we have 2 pretty good teenagers
.... both 16 (ugh) that are supportive in their own way.  My son has been
their for me through the past surgeries & does remember them all.  He is
being an absolute doll.  My hubby & his/our daughter doesn't have a clue, but
are trying to understand.   I'm afraid they are in for a "crash course"  !!

Thank you for the wonderful web sites on the Hepatitis !!!!

Your friend,
Carol