Re: [MOL] Kathie/reply [01761] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathie/reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to write me. You must be a wonderful
person. I am scared to death and my sister cannot get into see the thoracic
surgeon until the 18th because he is away. When I heard one month since
diagnosis. well I guess I haven't slept since. Thank you again for your
reassurance. My sisters brain scans and cat scan of the pelvic area are still
clear so I guess there is some hope. Thanks very much. Kathie M.