Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01753] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

I have seen myself bald in the past surgeries and didn't like it.  The first
one was absolutely devastating....had a really big pitty pot on that day !
LOL  The second time I new it was temporary & dealt with it, but just as it
was starting to grow back, they hit me with the third surgery & got the razor
out again !  But all the time knowing it would grow back.  I guess what
really bugs me here is this would be permanent hair loss.  I can deal with
temporary, but forever ???  Wonder if they could transplant some leg hair
folicles up there ???  LOL

Have a good Sunday all ...

Carol