From: Lillian <firefly@islc.net>
To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 09, 2000 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] infor. please? Dean White!/REPLY!

Dean, if you call the National Cancer Ist. at 1-800-4-CANCER they will send
you a list of all the doctors accross the U.S. and then you can see which is
the closest to you....lillian

Also here is a list of all the cancer centers designated and approved by
NCI.

Knowledge is POWER! We want to empower YOU!

NCI-DESIGNATED CANCER CENTERS and CANCER SITE LINKS

mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

----

Alabama Comprehensive Cancer Center:
University of Alabama

Arizona Comprehensive Cancer Center:

Arizona Cancer Center

California Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center at UCLA
USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center

Clinical Cancer Centers:

City of Hope National Medical Center/Beckman Research Institute
University of California-Irvine Cancer Center
University of California-San Diego Cancer Center

Basic Cancer Centers:

The Burnham Institute
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies

Consortium Center:

Drew-Meharry-Morehouse Consortium Cancer Center

Colorado Clinical Cancer Center:

University of Colorado Cancer Center

Connecticut Comprehensive Cancer Center:

Yale Cancer Center

District of ColumbiaComprehensive Cancer Center:

Lombardi Cancer Center/Georgetown University Medical Center

Illinois Clinical Cancer Centers:

University of Chicago Cancer Research Center
Lurie Cancer Center/Northwestern University

Indiana Basic Cancer Center:

Purdue Cancer Center

Maine Basic Cancer Center:

The Jackson Laboratory

Maryland Comprehensive Cancer Center:

Johns Hopkins Oncology Center

Massachusetts Comprehensive Cancer Center:

Dana-Farber Cancer Institute

Basic Cancer Center:

Center for Cancer Research/MIT

Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Meyer L. Prentis Comprehensive Cancer Center of Metropolitan Detroit at the
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
University of Michigan Cancer Center

Minnesota Clinical Cancer Center:

Mayo Cancer Center

Nebraska Basic Cancer Center:

Eppley Institute for Cancer Research/UNMC

New HampshireComprehensive Cancer Center:

Norris Cotton Cancer Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center

New York Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Kaplan Cancer Center/New York University
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Columbia-Presbyterian Cancer Center

Clinical Cancer Centers:

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

University of Rochester Cancer Center

Basic Cancer Centers:

American Health Foundation
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

North Carolina Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Comprehensive Cancer Center of Wake Forest
University at the Bowman Gray School of Medicine

New York Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Kaplan Cancer Center/New York University
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Columbia-Presbyterian Cancer Center

New York Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Kaplan Cancer Center/New York University
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Columbia-Presbyterian Cancer Center

Clinical Cancer Centers:

Albert Einstein College of Medicine

University of Rochester Cancer Center

Basic Cancer Centers:

American Health Foundation
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

North Carolina Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Comprehensive Cancer Center of Wake Forest
University at the Bowman Gray School of Medicine

Ohio Comprehensive Cancer Center:

The Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and
Research Institute/Ohio State University
Comprehensive
New York Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Kaplan Cancer Center/New York University
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Columbia-Presbyterian Cancer Center

Clinical Cancer Centers:

Albert Einstein College of Medicine
University of Rochester Cancer Center

Basic Cancer Centers:

American Health Foundation
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory

North Carolina Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center
UNC Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center
Comprehensive Cancer Center of Wake Forest
University at the Bowman Gray School of Medicine

Ohio Comprehensive Cancer Center:

The Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and
Research Institute/Ohio State University
Comprehensive
Cancer Center

Clinical Cancer Center:

University Hospitals Ireland Cancer
Center/Case Western Reserve University

Pennsylvania Comprehensive Cancer Centers:

Fox Chase Cancer Center
University of Pennsylvania Cancer Center
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute

Clinical Cancer Center:

Kimmel Cancer Center/Thomas
Jefferson University Hospital

Basic Cancer Center:

The Wistar Institute

Tennesee Clinical Cancer Centers:

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Vanderbilt Cancer Center

Texas Comprehensive Cancer Center:

The University of Texas M.D. Anderson
Cancer Center
San Antonio Cancer Institute

Utah Clinical Cancer Center:

Huntsman Cancer Institute/Utah Regional
Cancer Center/University of Utah Health
Science Center

Vermont Comprehensive Cancer Center:

Vermont Cancer Center/University of Vermont

Virginia Clinical Cancer Center:

Massey Cancer Center/Medical College
of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University
University of Virginia Medical Center

Washington Comprehensive Cancer Center:

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

Wisconsin Comprehensive Cancer Center:

University of Wisconsin Comprehensive

       Cancer Center

Basic Cancer Center:

McArdle Laboratory for Cancer Research
Cancer Center

Discovery  M Fancher  Free Audio  MyBookmarks  Sonic Foundry  Record Deals

more....