Re: [MOL] Hi, Lillian [01747] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi, Lillian

Claire:  I appreciate your explaining this to me in such a way that it was
easy to understand.  You know I want only the very best for you, that we
have had a long e-mail relationship and I can't help but caring and always
hoping for you.luv u, lillian