Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01744] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Dear Dave:  Isn't that the truth?!!!  When I was bald, I commented to my
mother what an easy care "hairdo" I had.  Just polish with a soapy washcloth,
and you're off and running.  She couldn't believe it.  At night my Schnauzer,
Norman, would lick my head.  Strange sensation.  My mom said I looked like a
baby seal.  There were a lot of things to laugh about, and it was amazing.
The human spirit is phenomenal.  What a way to find out, though!

Love, Kathy