Re: [MOL] URGENT! IMPORTANT! [01740] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] URGENT! IMPORTANT!

Kathy

Don't let anything shock you. Insurance companies are about
money.........period.

You've seen what they've done (or tried to) with motherhood and
hospitalization.

I've had a couple of small arguments with mine, but I've done ok.

Dave B