Re: [MOL] Question [01738] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question

Hi Kathie, I've already read the wonderful response you've received from
Lillian so I want only to introduce myself (I'm Bridget) and welcome you. I
hope that we can somehow lighten your load a bit, if only by saving you some
time in your researches. Please stay in touch and keep us posted on your
sisters condition.
Your friend,
Bridget