Re: [MOL] thrombocytosis [01737] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] thrombocytosis

Hi Carol, I'm afraid I'm totally unfamiliar with your condition, do you mind
if I ask what it is? In any case, it sounds like you had a really difficult
time and I can certainly appreciate your feelings. I find it often makes it
worse when you know what to expect, especially if it's unpleasant. But you
got through it once and this time you know what you're up against so this
gives you the advantage.
Welcome to our forum, my name is Bridget and meeting this group was one of
the "gifts" that accompanied my cancer. They're the silver lining in my
clouds...I hope you decide to stay in contact and let us know how you're
doing.
Your friend,
Bridget