Re: [MOL] URGENT! IMPORTANT! [01736] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] URGENT! IMPORTANT!

Dear Claire:  My first reaction is that it's a hoax.  I find it too
ridiculous to believe.  It just doesn't make any sense, but then, a lot of
things don't make sense.  I won't write to my legislator -- I'll call.  I'll
let you know if I learn anything, but I think this is what is called "an
urban legend."  It amazes me that some people have the time and inclination
to make this stuff up!!!

Love, Kathy