Re: [MOL] fibrosarcoma [01734] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] fibrosarcoma

Hi Peggy, I'm sorry to hear about your sister and will keep her in my
prayers. I'm afraid I can't give you any information about your sister's
condition but, if I may be so bold, I would suggest you consider forgetting
about statistics as they often do more harm than good. If you believed
survival rates then many of us on this forum (myself included) wouldn't be
here. What's important is to learn all you can, make the choices that are
best for you (your sister, in this case) never, ever give up hope, keep a
sense of humor and accept support when it's offered. This group has been a
lifeline for me and you will find it filled with some of the most amazing
and courageous people you'll ever meet. I hope you decide to stay in touch
and let us help you in whatever way we can. My heart goes out to you and
your sister.
Your friend,
Bridget