Re: [MOL] Question [01731] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Question

Kathie

I think Lillian posted great info some time ago about second opinions.
The jist of it was that there are major caner centers that offer a session
with
all treatment protocols present...surgeon, radiology/chemo oncologists and
others.

If it were me.............I'd go that route (I didn't know about it at my
time)

Lillian.............could ya dig it up????

Dave B