Re: [MOL] Patty [01729] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Patty

Kathy M

Hi............You came to the right place, there's some great people here.

First...............I was diagnosed with on Small Cell Lung Cancer, with a
few lymph
nodes involved, earlier this year. I had surgery in May and chose to have
chemo
as an option.
I feel great and am optomistic about celebrating my 85th birthday, which is
in 31
years.
If you allow the patient get caught up in all the gloom and doom about
cancer, half
the battle is much harder to win. Make no mistake about it............MANY OF
US WILL WIIN!!!!!!

Fondly

Dave B