From: <BMurphy375@aol.com>
To: <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 12:00 AM
Subject: [MOL] Question
Actually 2 questions, I have spoken about my sisters diagnosis of lung
 cancer, her oncologist says there is a small tumor on the side of her lung
and a very very large lymph node in the center of her chest. The hospital
she goes to has only one thoracic surgeon and he is away until the 18th. Is
this too long to wait. We don't even know what kind of lung cancer it is
yet<<