Re: [MOL] Is this Sweet Carol talking? [01722] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Is this Sweet Carol talking?

My, my, Carol and just what would you do with that eyedropper, pray tell? On
the hand, I think I have an idea; actually can I borrow it when you're done?
What a couple of sadistic souls we've turned out to be! LOL
On a more serious note, I'll spend Weds. focusing all my positive energies
in your direction just to be sure you DO get nothing but GOOD news. Not that
I have any doubts, mind you. God bless and luv ya!
Your friend,
Bridget