Re: [MOL] Carol [01721] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carol

I am not at home, babysitting at my daughters house; so I can't help you at the moment regarding the web site.  You are definitely missing something and that is the URL for the site.  I will be sure to send it today friend and ask you to forgive me!

Carol, are you being seen at a major cancer facility?  I ask because it is so important to be at a place where all therapies are offered to you.

Warmly your friend, lillian

On Saturday, July 29, 2000 at 08:19:58 PM, mol-cancer@lists.meds.com wrote:

> Lillian ... came back to check out the web site ... am I missing something
> ????  I don't find it ???   Please help me !!!   LOL
>
> Thanks !
> Carol

Lillian M. Jennings,,,
e-mail: firefly@islc.net