[MOL] Carol [01715] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Carol

Hi Carol,

  Understandable that you don't like the sound of any of your options. It is
good that you realize that you have more options than some. Some are sent out of
the doctor's office with a bleak "I am sorry". And even many of them find a way
to blow the minds of everyone involved and beat the stinkin' disease! Don't lose
heart, sweetie. As so many of us are learning right now, what defines us as who
we are is how we handle the bad times, not so much the good ones. You seem to be
keeping a good head about all this, and a good sense of humor as well. You are
in my prayers,   Lisa