[MOL] Question [01713] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Question

Actually 2 questions, I have spoken about my sisters diagnosis of lung
cancer, her oncologist says there is a small tumor on the side of her lung
and a very very large lymph node in the center of her chest. The hospital she
goes to has only one thoracic surgeon and he is away until the 18th. Is this
too long to wait. We don't even know what kind of lung cancer it is yet. Also
does anyone think Sloane Kettering is better for a cancer like this. Going
there with an HMO would mean a fight, I am sure. Thanks. Kathie