From: KathleenCorrigan@aol.com
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Sent: July 26, 2000 10:16:32 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [MOL] Absent MOLers

Thanks for the info, Lil.  I hope you told Marty, et al. that I was thinking
of them.  I haven't heard from Nancy, and I too, am worried.  If I wasn't so
poor, I'd call her, but my phone bill is beyond belief for some reason.  If
you hear anything from her, I know you'll let us all know.

Love, Kathy

voted #1 search engine! http://www.iwon.com why wouldn't you?