Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01711] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Dear Dear Carol.  Sometimes sitting on the pitty pot is like sitting on
any other pot, It gives you time to put every thing and every one aside
and think only of yourself!
Sometimes good decisions come During " potty setting time!"
I wish I could help you make a decision that would be perfect for you,
but of course only you can do that.
the only thing I can say is handle the "now" and worry about the other
stuff later.
 Hair is just a "monkey of vanity" sitting on top of your head anyway.
I gave my wig  to the cancer society,and told myself "NO MORE", but you
never know what you are going to do until you do it!
What ever you decide my prayers will be with you Loves Charlotte