Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01709] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Thanks Bridget ... next time I will let you know so we can prepare to party !
 LOL  I do have an appt with the opthamologist on Wednesday ... I'm sure he
will have more good news for me !  I have to admit I am getting really
skeptical of these appointments !!  Maybe I'll make a deal with him ... let
me look in your eye & I'll let you look in mine !  LOL  And just wait until I
get ahold of the eye dropper ! Ha !  Oh what fun I could have ... just one
little drop pleassssssssssssssse ???  LOL
Well, I have to go get into trouble now ... have a good evening all !

Love ya !
Carol