Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01708] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Hi Carol, wish you had of told me we were having a pity party last night;
I'm sure I could have howled even louder. LOL
Even with 3 options I can see why you're not terribly thrilled with any of
them and why this must be a very difficult decision for you. Try to let your
spirit be your guide! I will be praying for you....
Your friend,
Bridget