Re: [MOL] Thanks and goodbye [01702] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thanks and goodbye

I did not know this wonderful man or his couragous wife, but I wish I had.
My hope is that someday when my days are past & if I leave my husband that he
will have the strength and foresight this man has.  Good luck to you and your
son & our prayers to you always.

Carol