Re: [MOL] colorectal hepatic metastases/Reply to Maryanne [01700] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] colorectal hepatic metastases/Reply to Maryanne

Hi Maryanne!  Gosh what a bummer, am really sorry to hear of your cancer;
however if you go to the site below, I think you will find some very good
therapies and yes even HOPE!  Should anyone with your cancer be on our forum
they will respond to you.  I am a two time cancer survivor and do the
majority of the researching for our forum.  I hope you will consider staying
and chatting with us.  It is really a good group of people. Warmly, lillian

http://www.ussc.alltheweb.com/cgi-bin/search?exec=FAST+Search&type=all&query
=unresectable+hepatic&exec=FAST+Search

more....