Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01691] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Carol

In my previous life, I couldn't imagine how anyone could function once they
had cancer. Of course I found out the hard way!

What amazes me is the sense of humor that never is lost. We may bury it for a
short time, but it returns to us quickly. Yours comes thru loud and clear.

Thinking of you

Dave B