[MOL] colorectal hepatic metastases [01690] Medicine On Line

[MOL] colorectal hepatic metastases

Friends,
does anyone know what are the possible options, along with the standard
chemo,  to treat unresectable, multiple hepatic metastases from
colorectal cancer ?
Is there any personal experience to share with me ?
I'd appreciate so much your response as quick as you can...
        Thank all of you that you are.
                                                    Maryanne