Re: [MOL] Kathy! [01686] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Yes, Bailey is a little girl....

Gzzzz, it has taken me year's to empty out my house and now your filling
yours up!!  Giggling....sounds good, I think you will enjoy it and hopefully
there will be help?????? In any event enjoy.

Good luck on that job you want, I will keep my fingers crossed.  Your
friend, lillian

> Have a good day, Lil.  It's going to be a scorcher here today.  Thank
Heaven