Re: [MOL] Whinny Little Girl! [01684] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Whinny Little Girl!

Carol!  Dag gone you have lots of rights to whine.  The SRS Radiation some
places do not bolt your head down.  Their is a old method that makes this
really neat foam cast that keeps your head in place.  Then there is a new
one that does it with blocks. I am sure there are others.  Here's a site for
you to explore.  I was wondering if you could possibly do the SRS and then
Thalidmide or the vaccine trial?  Please keep us posted on this.  Don't
forget, should you loose your hair it is your crown of glory for the war you
fought!!!!  Warmly, your friend, lillian

more....