Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !! [01676] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Oh my goodness !!

Carol..whine all you want....that is what we are here for....at times all of
this just sucks..period. I am thinking of you...breath deeply and relax for
the day....commence the TUFF stuff tomorrow...I KNOW...people call me
SCARLET!!   pat in Houston