Re: [MOL] Kathy! [01673] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Dear Lil:  How cute!!!  About the dog, I mean.  Great Danes are such nice
dogs, which is good, since they're so huge.  Is Bailey a girl?  I love that
name.  I met a darling little girl a couple of months ago named Bailey.  It
will probably be all the rage before long.

The job search is going fine, although I still haven't found one!  The firm I
want to work for called me Wednesday and told me they were still considering
me, and not to give up -- or something to that effect.  I told them I had
another offer and needed to know fairly soon.  This was a lie, of course.
However, I do have more freelance work coming in next week, so all is not
lost.  I definitely intend to stay in the same field.  I don't know how to do
anything else, and it's hard to teach old dogs .....

My daughter and her fiance' are moving in with me this weekend.  I have a
large house, so this is fine.  I need the physical, as well as the financial,
help.  With two big strong men in residence, I should be able to get a lot of
stuff done around here, wouldn't you think?  We'll see.  It should be
interesting.  Good think I'm not a loner, isn't it?  I'm taking off in a few
minutes to go work at the antique store today.  Every time I do, I find
something I want, so it's not terribly profitable.  It's fun, though.

Have a good day, Lil.  It's going to be a scorcher here today.  Thank Heaven
for AC!!

Love, Kathy