Re: [MOL] Kathy! [01669] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Because I am so nice?  You said that?  Golly!

Yes, my sister-in-law sued for a medical injury on our property.  Right when
the judge was to call the court to order, our insurance company settled.....

I will take heed and verify regarding making the payments after the
settlement, thanks for the tip off; but I am almost positive it is included
in the 40%.  Oh well, if it is not, they will have enough to pay anything
extra.  Not to worry.

How's the job hunting going Kathy?  Been praying all right.  Do you want to
stay in the same field?  You need to meet our Great Dane Dog.  She thinks
she's a lap dog, honestly she is too funny.  She likes to sit on the couch
with her hind end and two front paws on the floor.  Yesterday she backs up
to the couch and plunks down on Bailey who is 10 months old. I am not sure
which one had the funnier facial expressions.  Bailey or the dog when she
realized this was a very small lap.....luv,u,lillian

more....