Re: [MOL] Dave B. [01667] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B.

Dear Dave:  I had a similar reaction during one session with the Taxol, and I
found it terrifying, too.  Nasty stuff, but effective!  What you did was
terrific, and I'm sure the nurses thought you were wonderful.  I do.  I hope
you find your shirt.

Love, Kathy