Re: [MOL] Kathy! [01666] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Dear Lil:  Our attorneys will "front" cases, too -- which means they'll
advance the costs as the case progresses.  I think, though, when the case
settles, the costs will come out of your portion of the settlement, although
I may be wrong.  I've never seen a firm here (or in Portland) absorb the
costs, but maybe they do where you are.  Our contingency fee agreements set
this provision out quite clearly.  I worked for three former District
Attorneys in Portland.  They were great guys and very compassionate.

Love, Kathy