Re: [MOL] Kathy! [01665] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathy!

Dear Lil:  It is because you're so nice, and believe me, I know about
documentation!!!  LOL  This is what I've done for a living for over thirty
years.  And malpractice cases can be fascinating to work on.  The majority of
the cases DO settle out of court, but the insurance companies usually wait
until the eleventh hour to settle.  This is so everyone on the other side
will work themselves into a frenzy!  The last case I worked on like that
settled right outside the courthouse before the trial began.  We already had
our exhibits over there.  It settled for lots of money, too!  Insurance
companies have crafty lawyers, but they can't always win, fortunately.

Love, Kathy