Re: [MOL] Dave B. [01658] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Dave B.

Mary Ann

Thanks for the info............I was terrified, but my doc and nurses did the
right things.
if i diidn't think so I would have pulled the plug on the chemo right then
and there.

I guess my incident wasn't as bad as some.

I am still proud of myself this a.m.

Dave B