Re: [MOL] Donna and Lisa ! [01651] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Donna and Lisa !

Insurance does not cover the places in Mexico, and it is very very
expensive.  They usurally tell you from two to three weeks and then it gets
extended.  I will tell you the accommodations are wonderful, so far no
complaints about the personnel either.  So if you are rich and famous go for
it....  I sent a article on vaccines that I would suggest you check further
into. I realize they are in trial; but they are having good success and
perhaps it can be done on a compassionate basis.  Your doctors would have to
make the request.  What they do is make a Taylor vaccine.  One can also have
an assay test done, where they will know exactly the type cancer cell and
what this cell will not respond to.  Hope this is of some help friends.  I
realize how very frustrating this all is to the two of you.  Warmly, your
friend, lillian

more....