Re: [MOL] MaryAnn! [01647] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] MaryAnn!

Joicy, you are sooo right! When I was having my radiation treatments it was
Christmas time and my girlfriend wrote "Merry Christmas" across my abdomen;
the technicians doing my treatments voted it the most unique x-mas card
they'd received...oh my, the things we do!
Your friend,
Bridget